1.5 Golden Eagle Bifocal Style. Matte Black Frame. Gradient Grey Lens.
The Cirrus Store is now carrying FLYING EYES sunglasses! Developed by a pilot for pilots, these non-polarized sunglasses don't compromise style for comfort.
Flying Eyes Golden Eagle sunglasses are designed to be amazingly comfortable under a helmet or aviation-style headset. These ComfortStyle sunglasses are made of Resilamide™ frames and temples, a material that is primarily used in aerospace. This very costly polymer material makes these glasses virtually unbreakable and yet super light and flexible. Their 1mm thin temples and their flexibility mean that you will not feel them while wearing a helmet or aviation-style headset. And no more noise leaks while wearing a headset either!
All Flying Eyes eyewear offer precision manufactured polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity and shatter resistance.
What makes the Golden Eagle Sport Non-Rx Bifocal sunglasses special?
• Flexible temples made from Resilamide™ are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
• Shatterproof polycarbonate safety lenses with UV400 protection keep your eyes safe while you’re out enjoying nature and playing any sport
• The wrap-around style gives you the best peripheral vision to help you perform better in any athletic activity
• Adjustable, soft nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced
• Bifocals feature a magnified/reader portion of the lens measuring 15mm from the bottom of the frame and are well-suited for seeing broad areas without having to move your head much
Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag.